The perfect gift for the wine or beer lover in your life!
Here at North Bay Winery Tours / North Bay Brewery Tours we are currently offering gift certificates to our Public 5-Hour Winery Tours, our Public VIP Brewery Tours, or any cash amount which can be used towards any of our services. Click the button below to purchase a gift certificate or scroll down for more information…
Studies show Experiences are better than Things
According to recent research, people who spend money on experiences rather than material goods (especially social experiences) derive more happiness and satisfaction in the long run. As pointed out in a recent Forbes article, “The thrill of purchasing things fades quickly but the joy and memories of experiences, from epic adventures to minute encounters, can last a lifetime.” (source)
Public Winery Tour
Our smaller shuttle buses are also stocked with beer on tap! How many times have you wanted a nice crisp refreshing beer in-between wine tastings in order to cleanse that palate? Well, we listened to our customers and we are now the ONLY wine tour company in the area to offer complimentary beer on tap. We also have complimentary bottled water on the bus.
Tastings fees at the wineries are not included.
Our public winery tour lasts about 5-6 hours. We pick-up at 10am and then visit three different wineries over the course of the day.
At 10am our pickup is at the Park and Ride by the Double Tree Hotel in Rohnert Park (by the corner of Golf Course Dr and Roberts Lake Road – across from Mary’s Pizza).
The wineries are selected based on quality wine, availability, and size of the group. Some of our favorites include Christopher Creek, Graton Ridge Cellars, Chateau Diana, Selby, Uptick, Viszlay, and many more!
Public VIP Brewery Tour
Presented by our sister brand: North Bay Brewery Tours
Are you interested in learning fun facts, juicy stories, and tasting notes about the beer you’re drinking? Are you an experienced home-brewer, zymurgist, or just beer-curious? Then the VIP Brewery Tour is for you!
On our VIP Brewery Tour you’ll get the VIP treatment with lunch, beer tastings at each stop, and a knowledgeable tour guide with you every step of the way (in addition to a driver providing safe, round-trip transportation).
What’s included on the VIP Brewery Tour?
- Safe round-trip transportation to three different breweries over approximately 6 hours
Beer tastings will be provided for you at each stop
- A tasty lunch to to get some food in your belly as you embark on your beer tasting extravaganza
- A behind-the-scenes brewery tour to show you first hand how beer is made at one of the breweries
- A cooler full of water and ice so you can rehydrate between stops (and keep your growlers cold throughout the day)
- A knowledgeable tour guide (in addition to your driver) to regale you with stories, tasting notes, and industry insider information about the beer and the breweries. Our VIP Brewery tour guides are passionate about craft beer and want nothing more than to help introduce you to a variety of locally made craft brews. We follow the motto, “Think Globally, Drink Locally!”
- A presentation on the ingredients of beer and how it’s made. You will get to smell, touch, and even taste the malted barley and hops that help make beer so delicious (Hint: Don’t taste the hops, unless you want a mouth full of bitter!)
As always, at the end of the day we would be happy to call you a cab, drop you off at a nearby restaurant / hotel, or any other safe place nearby to sober up so you don’t need to drive
Visit NorthBayBreweryTours.com for more information about this tour or to redeem a gift certificate.
Click the button below to purchase a gift certificate: